Candidates for Van Loan School’s undergraduate programs should have a minimum of two years full-time work experience. Admission to an undergraduate program requires a high school diploma, GED or conferred Associates degree from an accredited college or university. Prospective students may apply online at www.endicott.edu/VanLoan/Van-Loan-Admissions or submit the following materials to Van Loan School Admissions, Endicott College, 376 Hale St, Beverly, MA 01915:
- Completed undergraduate application;
- Non-refundable $25 application fee (check made payable to Endicott College, cash or online). Application fee waived for veteran and military students;
- Essay of 250 - 500 words on career goals;
- Official final high school transcript or GED certificate;
- Official transcripts of any post-secondary academic work sent directly from the institution(s), including Joint Service Transcripts;
- Official scores of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for students whose native language is not English; minimum score of 550 (paper-based) or 79 (iBT) is required. The institutional code for Endicott College is 3369. Endicott also accepts an IELTS score of 6.0 or better.
All admissions requirements must be satisfied in order to be formally accepted, or matriculated, in a degree program. Students must be formally admitted to a program before the completion of 12 Endicott credits.
International Applicants for Undergraduate Admission Requirements
Endicott College welcomes and encourages applicants from around the world. International applicants must request that an official academic transcript confirming a secondary school diploma equivalent to a U.S. high school diploma be sent directly from the secondary school. Educational documents from outside the U.S. must be accompanied by a certified English translation, if deemed necessary.
All transcripts and translations of transcripts must be official originals and must show courses completed, grades received, grading scale, duration of study, degree or diploma received, and the date conferred. Endicott College reserves the right to request verification of the credentials by an external agency. International applicants must submit current TOEFL scores when their native language is not English or when their high school transcript and diploma are not from an institution where English is the language of instruction. Once students have been admitted as degree candidates, Endicott College will send detailed instructions about the process for acquiring an Endicott-sponsored student visa