Jun 16, 2021
The Master of Education in Organizational Management is a 36-credit program designed for professionals from all types of organizations that are facing reform and change in the way they currently operate.
- Perfect for those with leadership positions in social service, healthcare, not-for profit, governmental, and higher education organizations
- Experience a dynamic and topical curriculum linking theory and real-world experience for immediate impact in the workplace
- A fully online and asynchronous program where you can complete your degree in about 16 months
The Master of Education in Organizational Management addresses the methods and techniques of enhancing and leading organizations in public and private sectors. Leaders, or those who aspire to be leaders, will take a 360-degree approach to maximizing personal development and organizational effectiveness, important for success in today’s competitive business environment. This program is based on the belief that learning leads to change, and those individuals and organizations with the ability to learn continuously will be successful in uncertain and changing environments. The curriculum emphasizes individual and team based learning, and the identification and development of a range of competencies, which are critical for the achievement of evolving organizational objectives.enterprises are also emphasized.
Note: The Organizational Management program is NOT linked to Massachusetts teacher licensure.
All candidates must apply online at: endicott.edu/admission/information-for-graduate-students/apply
Applicants should submit the following to Graduate Admissions, Endicott College, 376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
- Non-refundable $50.00 application fee (check made payable to Endicott College, cash or online) Application fee waived for veteran and military students;
- Two letters of recommendation (one academic reference and one professional reference);
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work sent directly from the institution(s) including confirmation of undergraduate degree, date confirmed, and any other graduate work;
- Essay of 250-500 words on career goals and motivation for graduate study;
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all students whose native language is not English; minimum score of 550 (paper-based) or 79 (iBT) is required. The institutional code for Endicott College is 3369. Endicott also accepts an IELTS score of 6.0 or better;
- All admissions requirements must be satisfied in order to be formally accepted in a degree program. Students must be formally admitted to a program before the completion of six Endicott credits.
International Applicants for Graduate Admission
Endicott College welcomes and encourages applicants from around the world. International applicants are required to hold a college or university degree equivalent to a four-year American baccalaureate degree. Educational documents in a foreign language are required to be translated into English. All transcripts and translations of transcripts must be official originals and must show courses completed, grades received, grading scale, duration of study, degree or diploma received, and the date conferred. Endicott College reserves the right to request verification of the credentials by an external agency.
International applicants must submit current TOEFL scores when their native language is not English or when their baccalaureate transcript is not from an institution where English is the language of instruction. Once students have been admitted as degree candidates, Endicott College will send detailed instructions about the process for acquiring an Endicott-sponsored student visa.
Upon completion of the program, students will:
- Develop the critical leadership, communication, and problem solving skills necessary to guide organizations and enhance their performance
- Recognize and use operational and financial data to manage and increase organizational effectiveness
- Address interpersonal issues such as negotiation and conflict, ethics, staffing and talent development
- Use technology and innovation to transform organizations
Total Degree Requirements - 36 credits