Fifth Year Expedited Admissions Process
Current Endicott students are eligible to apply to Fifth Year graduate programs using an expedited admissions process. In order to be eligible for the expedited admissions process, current students must have a 3.0 or higher GPA*. Students eligible for the Fifth Year expedited admission process are not required to submit an essay, resume, recommendations, portfolio or transcripts.
Students should apply for a Fifth Year program using the Current Endicott Student Expedited Masters Application form available in MyEndicott. The GPS Office of Admissions will upon receipt of this form obtain a dean recommendation/GPA confirmation and confirm a prospective Fifth Year student has a clear record with the Office of the Bursar and the Office of Student Affairs.
*Otherwise, standard admissions requirements apply.
Please note that the application fee is waived for all current Endicott students and alumni.
All other candidates must apply online at: endicott.edu/admission/information-for-graduate-students/apply
Applicants should submit the following to Graduate Admissions, Endicott College, 376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
- A letter of recommendation from the Dean of the School of Visual and Performing Arts or the Associate Dean of Architectural + Design Studies;
- Request official transcripts sent directly from the undergraduate registrar’s office including confirmation of undergraduate degree, date confirmed, successful completion of ID 490;
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA by junior year;
- Priority deadlines: complete the application process at the conclusion of the junior year
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all students whose native language is not English; minimum score of 550 (paper-based) or 79 (iBT) is required. The institutional code for Endicott College is 3369. Endicott also accepts an IELTS score of 6.0 or better.
- All admissions requirements must be satisfied in order to be formally accepted in a degree program. Students must be formally admitted to a program before the completion of six Endicott credits.
International Applicants for Graduate Admission
Endicott College welcomes and encourages applicants from around the world. International applicants are required to hold a college or university degree equivalent to a four-year American baccalaureate degree. Educational documents in a foreign language are required to be translated into English. All transcripts and translations of transcripts must be official originals and must show courses completed, grades received, grading scale, duration of study, degree or diploma received, and the date conferred. Endicott College reserves the right to request verification of the credentials by an external agency.
International applicants must submit current TOEFL scores when their native language is not English or when their baccalaureate transcript is not from an institution where English is the language of instruction. Once students have been admitted as degree candidates, Endicott College will send detailed instructions about the process for acquiring an Endicott-sponsored student visa.