Fifth Year Expedited Admissions Process
Current Endicott students are eligible to apply to Fifth Year graduate programs using an expedited admissions process. In order to be eligible for the expedited admissions process, current students must have a 3.0 or higher GPA*. Students eligible for the Fifth Year expedited admission process are not required to submit an essay, resume, recommendations or transcripts.
Students should apply for a Fifth Year program using the Current Endicott Student Expedited Masters Application form available in MyEndicott. The GPS Office of Admissions will upon receipt of this form obtain a dean recommendation/GPA confirmation and confirm a prospective Fifth Year student has a clear record with the Office of the Bursar and the Office of Student Affairs.
*Otherwise, standard admissions requirements apply.
Please note that the application fee is waived for all current Endicott students and alumni.
All other candidates must apply online at: endicott.edu/admission/information-for-graduate-students/apply
Applicants should submit the following to Graduate Admissions, Endicott College, 376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
- Non-refundable $50.00 application fee (check made payable to Endicott College, cash or online) Application fee waived for veteran and military students;
- Two letters of recommendation (one academic reference and one professional reference);
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work sent directly from the institution(s) including confirmation of undergraduate degree, date confirmed, and any other graduate work;
- Statement of purpose of no less than three pages outlining your intentions for graduate study, your background in the field of applied behavior analysis, and the contributions that you intend to make to the field. This essay should be in APA format and include no less than 3 references.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all students whose native language is not English; minimum score of 550 (paper-based) or 79 (iBT) is required. The institutional code for Endicott College is 3369. Endicott also accepts an IELTS score of 6.0 or better;
- All admissions requirements must be satisfied in order to be formally accepted in a degree program. Students must be formally admitted to a program before the completion of six Endicott credits.
International Applicants for Graduate Admission
Endicott College welcomes and encourages applicants from around the world. International applicants are required to hold a college or university degree equivalent to a four-year American baccalaureate degree. Educational documents in a foreign language are required to be translated into English. All transcripts and translations of transcripts must be official originals and must show courses completed, grades received, grading scale, duration of study, degree or diploma received, and the date conferred. Endicott College reserves the right to request verification of the credentials by an external agency.
International applicants must submit current TOEFL scores when their native language is not English or when their baccalaureate transcript is not from an institution where English is the language of instruction. Once students have been admitted as degree candidates, Endicott College will send detailed instructions about the process for acquiring an Endicott-sponsored student visa.