Endicott College offers fourteen options for those wishing to pursue a Master of Education degree.
The following programs lead to Massachusetts Educator Licensure: All licensure programs have non-degree, accelerated options
available for students possessing a master’s degree
• School Administrative Leadership
• Elementary Education
• Early Childhood
• Reading and Literacy
• Severe Special Needs (All) *
• Special Needs (PreK-8) *
• Special Needs (5-12) *
Within the Special Needs licensure programs, options are available for study in Applied Behavior Analysis.
• Secondary Education (5-8, 8-12)
The following programs DO NOT lead to Massachusetts Educator Licensure:
• Applied Behavior Analysis
• Athletic Administration
• Integrative Learning
• Montessori Integrative Learning
• International Education
• International Education Administration
• International Education: Teaching ESL
• International Education: Educational Technology
• Organizational Management
Transfer of Credits for M.Ed. Programs
At the time of matriculation, students may request transfer of not more than six graduate credits completed at other accredited institutions. Only courses relevant to the program of study in which a student has received a grade of “B” or better will be accepted. Courses completed more than five years prior to the student’s acceptance into his or her present program will not be considered for transfer credit.